- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (20%) Rear (5%)
- THERE ARE NO SPACERS TO ADJUST ALTERNATOR, ALTERNATOR LOOKS LIKE IT HAS THE WRONG PULLEY OR THE ALTERNATOR IS WRONG FOR THE VEHICLE.
- NEEDS BATTERY, BELT AND ALTERNATOR (SEE TECH NOTE).
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Resurface 2 Brake Rotors
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – V8,5.7L Eng – [Includes: Test.]
- LABOR TIME TO REPLACE BATTERY
JONATHAN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/24/2022