- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – Gas
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- General Check Over for Safety and Maintenance of Vehicle. Check belts, hoses, fluids, tires, road test vehicle.
- Labor time to flush brake system, replace all fluid and bleed system.
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – BOTH, CLEAR CODES
- Remove All 4 Tires, Inspect For Abnormal Tire Wear, Inspect Brakes, Check Air Pressure, Rotate Tires and Torque Wheels to Specifications
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- SCANNED AND FOUND CODE: P0138-B1 S2 OXYGEN SENSOR, RECOMMEND REPLACING BOTH OXYGEN SENSORS.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
WAYNE O. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/14/2020