- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Gas/Electric Front,Both – [Includes: Disable Brake Control.] – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Inspect brakes through wheels and road test. NEEDS FRONT PADS & ROTORS, REARS AT 50%.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- WINDSHIELD FLUID HAS TURNED RANCID AND HAS CLOGGED UP THE RIGHT SIDE NOZZLE, WE ADDED BLEACH TO SYSTEM AND TRIED CLEANING THE NOZZLE, IT IS BETTER BUT NOT PERFECT. TO FIX ISSUE, WILL NEED TO ORDER NOZZLE FROM DEALER AND REMOVE WASHER RESERVOIR AND CLEAN.
GREG M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/14/2020