CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-16T23:03:00+00:002013 Mazda CX-5 CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-16T23:03:00+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- SYSTEM EMPTY UPON ARRIVAL, BOTH SERVICE PORTS OILY LIKE BOTH HAVE A SLOW LEAK.
- BRAKES DOWN TO 0-2% FRONT AND REAR AND BRAKE FLUID LOW AND BLACK)
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM EVACUATE AND RECHARGE,LEAK TEST- Performance test.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides. – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Both,Front – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
CHASE K. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/15/2023