CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-24T21:58:58+00:002016 Lincoln MKX CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-24T21:58:58+00:00
- Dismount old tires, remount and balance new tires, install new valve stems (most applications)
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- LABOR TO FLUSH COOLING SYSTEM, CHECK HOSES, PRESSURE TEST SYSTEM, ADD NEW ANTIFREEZE.
- FRONT BRAKES AT 15-20%, REARS OKAY
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
TANYA F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2022