CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-08T22:02:04+00:002007 Volkswagen Eos CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-08T22:02:04+00:00
- FILLED WITH WASHER FLUID AND NO LEAKS SEEN.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove All 4 Tires, Inspect For Abnormal Tire Wear, Inspect Brakes, Check Air Pressure, Rotate Tires and Torque Wheels to Specifications
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- SCANNED FOR CODES, NO CODES, ON ROAD TEST FELT A LITTLE SHUDDER THEN IT WAS GONE. VEHICLE RAN GOOD, IDLED GOOD, NO ISSUES SEEN AT THIS TIME. AFTER SPEAKING WITH CUSTOMER ROAD TESTED VEHICLE AGAIN WITH SCANNER AND CAN SEE 2 PENDING FUEL RELATED CODES 12555 & 00135. THIS SYSTEM HAS 2 FUEL PUMPS, RECOMMEND ADDING A HEAVY DUTY FUEL INJECTION CLEANING AND HAVING CUSTOMER FILL TANK 2 TIMES WITH MID TO HIGH TEST GAS AND SEE IF THIS HELPS.
Terry P. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/7/2021